Department: PHP Application Development Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Hands on experience on Core and Advanced PHP.
- Should have experience in developing web applications in either Windows or Linux environment.
- Should have experience in any one of the following CMS: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Moodle
- Should have experience in any one of the following E-Commerce platform (Magento, ZenCart, PrestaShop, OpenCart, OS commerce)
- Should have experience in developing and testing Web services
- Should have experience in writing SQL queries
- Should have experience using PHP framework like CakePHP, Zend or Symfony.
- Ecommerce framework Knowledge can be an add on but not essential.
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, MCA.
Job Experience: 2-4 years of overall PHP development.
- - Deliver across the entire life cycle concept, design, build, test, deploy and support.
- - Must be aware of the build procedures for above platform and configuration management.
- - Must be familiar with Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins/Hudson or Teamcity.
- - Excellent debugging skills for resolving reported issues.
- - Work to analyze, debug, and resolve defects in applications
- - Unit test application changes to ensure quality of work
- - Update Bug tracking system per workflow guidelines
- - Should be able to work independently on the assigned tasks.
- - Should be able to deliver tasks in allocated time.
- - Ramp up time should be short, so has to be a quick learner with ability to shape up on pressure situations.
- - Should be flexible to do various tasks like application testing, product documentation if and when required.
- - Should be a good team player.
- - Should have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
SEND us your RESUME ON email@example.com